Friday, March 25, 2011

new illos for a new look!


I am so excited to finally be able to share this project with you! I've been working with Danielle Michaan on the new look for her blog and it launched this week! Her blog is called A Fig-Mint Of My Imagination

Danielle is a Natural Gourmet graduate, world traveler and a pilates and yoga instructor living in NYC. Her blog is brimming with creative recipes along with health and fitness tips. She posted a recipe yesterday for Carrot Cake Oatmeal that I think sums up her unique approach to food. It's "indulgent AND virtuous"! Seriously, carrot cake oatmeal?! Wow!!!

I illustrated the new blog header that features Danielle cooking, the background pattern of kitchen utensils and a cute little whisk icon. I really enjoyed capturing her likeness in the header. She has a fun, energetic personality and is passionate about everything she does. I like to think that comes through in my illo!

If you are looking for fresh ideas about healthy eating, sign up to follow Danielle's blog. She's got so many new recipes and tips to share you'll be doing your body and spirit a favor!

(You can also "Like" her on Facebook to stay updated!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that header is fantastic. Seriously, I am just so impressed...I can barely draw a stick person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa. It's all amazing...design, concept, illustration AND carrot cake oatmeal! I'm headed over to her blog now...

    ReplyDelete