Friday, December 23, 2011

merry christmas and happy hanukkah...

©2011, Monika Roe

... and Happy All of the Other Winter Holidays in between! It's been a year since I posted my very first post on this blog! Thank you to everyone who reads it, subscribes to it and comments on it! I really appreciate your presence, it motivates me to keep posting and creating new illos outside my busy work schedule.

I wish all of you a fabulous holiday and most of all I hope you are done with all of your shopping because I went out there today and it's CRAZY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I feel the same way about your work - I LOVE it. (And, by the way, I think you should have won the TDAC contest!!) Have a great holiday, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I want to say thank you for following my blog and leaving sweet comments I really do appreciate it. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is always a breath of fresh + wonderful loveliness....amazing + relevant.

    ReplyDelete