Tuesday, January 1, 2013

happy new year!


Happy 2013 everyone!!! I wish you a joyful New Year! I'm looking forward to 2013 bringing new inspiration through love, family, friendship, cooking and most of all travel (Italy – I'm talking to you)!

I don't really make resolutions for the new year but this year I am going to strive to be more organized and pare down my "stuff". As an artist I find it really easy to save things I think I might need for a future project, and even just little things that appeal to me visually but serve no other purpose. This is starting to lead me down a road of, dare I say, clutter! It's time to clean house and make space for a clear mind and spirit!

A note about today's illo, this is my January Facebook banner! It uses art that I created for Ideal Home magazine. They just love a retro look and so do I! (See a closer look on my page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment